My services | My profile | My images | My backlinks | My subscription | My estimated revenue | Moz tracker | Activity | Email tips | My articles | My quote
Email tips - replying to buyers on Intently
If you receive a request from a buyer on Intently, following a few dos and don'ts will help maximise your chances of winning their business:
- Do reply as soon as possible. The first seller to reply usually wins the work, especially if it's within one hour of receiving a request.
- Do use the buyer's name when youy reply.
- Do make sure your reply is friendly and attentive.
- Do read the buyer's request in full and answer all of their points in your response.
- Do ask the buyer for more information if their request is unclear.
- Don't simply direct the user to your website. The buyer sent you a personal message and they will appreciate a personal response.