← Back to all articles
How to improve and maintain air quality in your home or office?
It is shocking how many people live with Asthma & respiratory issues that are easily prevented in most cases. #CleanerHealthierLife #CleaningWithLove Many Canadians are fighting respiratory problems each day. This short article has great tips on how to live a cleaner life, better health at home and in the office.
Here are some ideas to keep the air hygiene of your home at optimal levels:
- Declutter: Living in an open space free of many knickknacks and trinkets allows easy flow of air.
- Ventilation: Open your window for just 5 minutes each day to let fresh oxygen in.
- Green Plants: They self-produce oxygen. Lucky bamboo is beautiful, small and very easy to maintain with just a change of water once every 5 days.
- Himalayan lamp: This beautiful lamp with natural warm glow has the incredible power to remove dust, pollen, cigarette smoke, and other contaminants from the air, thus cleansing and deodorizing air at the same time.
- HEPA filter vacuum: HEPA or High Efficiency Particulate Air filters vacuums traps 99.97% of dust compared to conventional vacuums that only trap 50%.
- Cleaning Service: If you do not have time to maintain your home regularly, hiring a professional cleaning company to dust and refresh your property weekly will save you tremendous headache. Then, you can enjoy your living space with loved ones sooner. Call our experts to request a free estimate and book your first clean.
All the best on your journey in creating a fresh air oasis!
Cleaning With Love
Author: Cleaning With Love