Companies offering Electrician near Lisbon, Portugal
Electrical Services in Lisbon, ME - Quality Electrical ContractorsVisit website
electrical service in lisbon iowa Visit website
HR Electric, Inc | Brunswick Maine | Harold Richards | Master Electrician | Residential, Commercial and IndustrialVisit website
Group Tours | Live Electric Tours - Tours in Lisbon, Evora and PortoVisit website
Trusted Electricians in Lisbon, MD | InstaElectriciansVisit website
Worten Online | Tudo o que precisa em Worten.pt - 24HVisit website
House | Lisbon Residential Repairs, Residential Electrician and New ConstructionVisit website
Electric Supply in Lisbon, PortugalVisit website
Lisbon Electrician | Electrical Repairs in Lisbon, FLVisit website
- CARRIS | Transportes Pblicos de LisboaVisit website
Fablift Electricistas Canalizadores Portes Desentupimentos LisboaVisit website
Lisbon Electricians | Low Cost Electrical Service in Lisbon, CTVisit website
Tuk Tuk Lisboa | Tuk Tuk Tours / Trips on Lisboa -Visit website
Electric Contractors Lisbon, IA - Lisbon ElectricVisit website
Finest Electricity Company Lisbon, IA - Electric RatesVisit website
How to use plugs from Spain in PortugalVisit website
Travel Adaptor Plug for PortugalVisit website
Stio da Cmara Municipal de Lisboa: In My StreetVisit website
Other Contractors in Lisbon, ME | HOMEFLOCKVisit website
Electrical Rewire Of Your Home? No Problem
If your home needs rewired but you feel daunted by the thought of all the disruption and mess, this may help ease your fears.
Have you just moved into a new home? And have you been told it needs an electrical rewire? The thought of rewiring your home is probably daunting to most people. You know it needs done but thinking about all the disruption is off putting.
We at Capital City Electrical totally understand that. That is why we go to great lengths to ensure that your home is rewired as quickly and with as less disruption as possible. We work fast and efficiently to minimise any inconvenience.
But what’s involved?
- Firstly we strip out all the old wiring one circuit at a time.
- We add in new cable to each circuit and pull it up to the intended electrical sockets and wall switches. For this we need to crawl under the floorboards if there is space. Otherwise, flooring needs to be pulled up (which we put back obviously).
- We need to make a slot or a groove to install the new cables into walls. This is called “chasing” or “raggling” (in Scotland). Raggling is a very messy part of the job but we use a vacuum cleaner attached to the raggling machine which minimises any mess.
- These raggles need to now be made good. So we get a professional plasterer in to plaster the walls which have been disrupted.
- After this we install the new sockets and switches.
- Then it is a full power test to make sure everything is safe.
Depending on the size, this kind of job can take up to 10 days. At no point would we leave an occupied house without power overnight. As well as using dust sheets everywhere, we tidy up our mess and vacuum every night leaving the house habitable. Read some of our testimonials to see what our customers thought of us after a rewiring job.
We are NICEIC approved electricians so you can be sure of a professional service. Get in touch now for a free no obligation quote.
Author: Capital City Electrical
Related services in Lisbon
Does your business provide Electrician Lisbon?
Want your Electrician business in Lisbon
to appear at the top of these results? Simply add your services
and it's done.