Companies offering Heating Services near Bradford, United Kingdom
Biomass Boilers Company
The UK's Number 1 for Biomass Boiler Installation
We pride ourselves on the quality of our installers who deliver the highest quality, most cost effective and visually attractive biomass boiler installation, with the minimal impact to their surroundings and their environment.
The Biomass Boilers Company was established to save you time and money. We have researched and fully vetted the installers to ensure they deliver the highest of standards.
Our installers have vast experience and hold a diverse range of certifications and accreditation. We cover the whole of the UK and will find the right professionals for you.
*Free no obligation quotes
*Fully vetted installers
*Save money on your energy bills as you produce your own energy
*Experienced and Accredited Installers
Looking to renew, expand or repair your boiler system? Find the right qualified boiler fitters for your job. Complete the form and get FREE quotes from boiler fitters.
Services offeredBoiler Service | Heat Pump Installation | Heating Services | Plumber | Renewable Energy Installation | Ventilation Services | Air Conditioning Services | Biomass Boiler Installation | Hvac
Green Improvements Ltd
Based in the North West, UK, Green Improvements are one of the UK’s leading heating and energy-saving businesses around. Our engineers can help bring your heating and energy costs right down through a vast range of heating, energy-saving and renewable energy solutions and funding options. These can range from replacement boiler grants and storage heater grants through to exterior wall insulation grants.
Storage heater grants
If you are in receipt of a Tax Credit or Universal Credit, your grant eligibility will be subject to a maximum income amount which is based on how many adults and children live in your home.
If you believe you are eligible, you can speed up your application by getting the person who receives the benefits to complete our online eligibility check from here.
If your home needs loft and cavity insulation we may also be able to offer this either free or at a reduced rate.
Subject to survey, limited funding, terms and conditions. In some cases, the boiler grants are not enough to make the works completely free and a contribution may be required.
Solid wall insulation grant
Do your electric heaters burn through cash, and yet you don’t feel warm? Or you have central heating, but your home still isn’t cosy when it’s cold outside?
If you and your family would love to feel warmer without paying through the nose for your heating, consider applying for one of our solid wall insulation grants.
The grants mean that if you’re on benefits or getting tax credits or universal credit, you may be able to have solid internal wall insulation fitted completely free of charge.
Services offeredHeating Services
Heat Pump Source
Heat Pump Installation Across the UK. Ground Source Heat Pumps. Air Source Heat Pumps. Reduce Your Heating Costs. Experienced and Accredited. Free Quotes.
Services offeredHeating Services | Boiler Service
Do I Need To Get My Boiler Serviced Every Year?
The reasons why it makes sense to get your boiler serviced every year.
As plumbers and gas heating specialists we get asked “Do I really need to service my boiler every year?” Some customers think that if their boiler is working fine then its ok to leave well alone. It is obviously going to save money by not getting it serviced. We’ve heard people never having their boiler serviced! This is a mistake for the following reasons.
- A boiler service can detect any gas leaks before they become a serious problem. Carbon monoxide poisoning due to a leaky boiler is extremely dangerous to health and can even be fatal. It is an odourless, invisible gas and can only be detected with a carbon monoxide detector. When we service a boiler this is one of the main things we will be checking for. We recommend that customers buy a carbon monoxide detector as a precaution.
- A boiler that is regularly serviced will run more efficiently. Why spend a lot of money on an energy efficient boiler and then waste money because it is not performing at its peak efficiency? This is bad, both for your wallet and for the environment.
- Most boiler manufacturers stipulate that in order to maintain the warranty that comes with a new boiler it has to be serviced annually. Some boiler warranties can last for 10 years which is a long time. If your boiler breaks down within this time, the cost of new parts and labour can be very expensive. An annual service can be money well spent in this scenario.
- Landlords are legally obliged to get any gas boilers serviced annually in order to keep their boiler efficient and safe. Gas heating companies can offer appropriate certification to keep the landlord within the legal framework. A Gas Safe qualified engineer must by law check all gas appliances annually.
- Just like a car, a boiler that is serviced regularly will run better and last longer. An annual service can pick up on issues before they get too big and which ultimately might condemn your boiler. By extending the life of your current boiler you will be postponing paying for a brand new boiler . This will allow yourself more time to save up.
If you are going to get your boiler serviced annually, it should be done by a Gas Safe engineer so that you know that your boiler is being safely serviced for the coming year. Gas engineers are fully trained and regulated. Missing out on an annual boiler service may save you money in the short term but in the long term it may cost you a lot more. Make sure you get your boiler serviced, preferably in the Summer when you can deal with any problems before you need the boiler to work hard for you in the winter.
Author: Scott Findlay
Related services in Bradford
Does your business provide Heating Services Bradford?
Want your Heating Services business in Bradford
to appear at the top of these results? Simply add your services
and it's done.