Companies offering Makeup Artist near Esher, United Kingdom
Beauty Tips ! 10 Beauty tips for changing lifeWN Magazine is an online magazine a hub of news fashion make up beauty tips trends updates and much more WN brings it to your home right at your mobile or desktop browser WN magazine you will find live news updates from news channels in 3 different languages such as english, urdu and arabic.
So ! Wakeup For Makeup Here Are the 10 Tips you can adopt for an amzing change
1. Smell ~irresistible~ all night. Just pat on a teeny amount of Vaseline to areas you normally spritz —your neck, back of wrists, etc. The Vaseline gives the perfume something to hold on to, so it will linger all night long.
2. Keep oil blotting papers handy. Sweat and oil can cause makeup to slip off, so stash blotting papers in your prom-night clutch for touch-ups
3. Fill in your brows. You don’t need to go Cara Delevingne-crazy, but pro makeup artists swear that strong brows make the biggest difference in how you look in professional photos. And by professional photos, we mean the 10,000 your mom will insist you take
4. Nix a prom-night pimple fast. If you wake up on prom day with an unwelcome visitor on your face, stash a Q-tip soaked in eye drop solution in the freezer for an hour. Then rub it on your pimple. The combo of the cold and the eye drops constricts blood vessels to immediately reduce redness and soothe irritation
5. Fix streaky faux tan lines. Mix together freshly squeezed lemon juice with a few teaspoons of baking soda until the powder becomes a paste. Then, jump in the shower and scrub areas of streakiness with the mixture until the unwanted tan lines disappear. The lemon juice is an ultra-mild lightener and the baking soda is a natural exfoliant so the mixture will get the job done
6. Turn to the right in photos. For whatever reason, researchers say the left side of your face shows more emotion and looks more flattering in pics, so it’s basically the easiest way ever to look even more gorgeous in your prom pics.
7. Use the eyeshadow trick pros swear by. For a big event, always use a cream shadow instead of a powder, because the texture looks richer. To make it last until the 2 a.M. After-party, use a little translucent powder or a thin layer of concealer underneath the shadow.
8. Bring a little extra shadow with you, just in case. Load a Q-tip up with product and stash it in a plastic baggie for emergency touch-ups later in the night.
9. Use painter’s tape to clean up the aftermath of a smoky eye. All those shadow flakes hanging out under your eye? Dab painter’s tape on your skin to gently lift them off. The tape is just strong enough to remove the excess makeup, but not so strong that you’ll pull off your foundation, too.
10. Brush your lips (seriously). Before applying a bold color, remove any dry flakes on your lips by brushing them with a toothbrush
There are many more ! if you are not yet done and want a all in one place read below:
WN magazine is an online magazine where you will find many things more than beauty tips and or only these tips if you want to have a look please click on Makeup, Beauty Tips, Fashion, LifeStyle and Health
Author: WN Magazine