Companies offering Electrician near High Wycombe, United Kingdom
Electricians Buckinghamshire 24 Hour Buckinghamshire Electrical Services Visit website
Chase Electrical ServicesVisit website
Electrical Services MarlowVisit website
Electricians Marlow - Compare QuotesVisit website
Electricians Aylesbury | House and commercial electricians for Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire.Visit website
Electrical Services Chepping WycombeVisit website
Services - Electrician Maidenhead, Daniel Willment-Electrical ServicesVisit website
Electricians High Wycombe - JHC Electrical ServicesVisit website
Contact Them | Marlow ElectricalVisit website
Marlow Electricians - 24 Hour Electrical Services in MarlowVisit website
Electricians Wycombe 24 Hour Wycombe Electrical Services Visit website
Electricians High Wycombe 24 Hour High Wycombe Electrical Services Visit website
MEI - Electrical InstallationsVisit website
Emergency Electricians High Wycombe, Home Rewires PennVisit website
Electrical Rewire Of Your Home? No Problem
If your home needs rewired but you feel daunted by the thought of all the disruption and mess, this may help ease your fears.
Have you just moved into a new home? And have you been told it needs an electrical rewire? The thought of rewiring your home is probably daunting to most people. You know it needs done but thinking about all the disruption is off putting.
We at Capital City Electrical totally understand that. That is why we go to great lengths to ensure that your home is rewired as quickly and with as less disruption as possible. We work fast and efficiently to minimise any inconvenience.
But what’s involved?
- Firstly we strip out all the old wiring one circuit at a time.
- We add in new cable to each circuit and pull it up to the intended electrical sockets and wall switches. For this we need to crawl under the floorboards if there is space. Otherwise, flooring needs to be pulled up (which we put back obviously).
- We need to make a slot or a groove to install the new cables into walls. This is called “chasing” or “raggling” (in Scotland). Raggling is a very messy part of the job but we use a vacuum cleaner attached to the raggling machine which minimises any mess.
- These raggles need to now be made good. So we get a professional plasterer in to plaster the walls which have been disrupted.
- After this we install the new sockets and switches.
- Then it is a full power test to make sure everything is safe.
Depending on the size, this kind of job can take up to 10 days. At no point would we leave an occupied house without power overnight. As well as using dust sheets everywhere, we tidy up our mess and vacuum every night leaving the house habitable. Read some of our testimonials to see what our customers thought of us after a rewiring job.
We are NICEIC approved electricians so you can be sure of a professional service. Get in touch now for a free no obligation quote.
Author: Capital City Electrical
Related services in High Wycombe
Does your business provide Electrician High Wycombe?
Want your Electrician business in High Wycombe
to appear at the top of these results? Simply add your services
and it's done.