Companies offering Electrician near Manchester, United Kingdom
Electrical Services in Manchester | Their House Handyman 0161 883 1981Visit website
Electrical Services ManchesterVisit website
Konect Electrical | Services in Manchester | ElectriciansVisit website
Chorlton Electrician | Manchester Electrician | Whalley Range | Stretford | Longsight | LevenshulmsVisit website
House and Commercial Electricians & Plumbers in Manchester, Cheshire, AltrinchamVisit website
RMS ELECTRICAL SERVICES LtdVisit website
Goldspark: Electrician in Manchester - Manchester ElectricianVisit website
Manchester Electricians - 24 Hour Electrical Services in ManchesterVisit website
Electrician in Manchester, Bury, Rochdale, Bolton, LancashireVisit website
Hopwood Electrical ServicesVisit website
Electrician Manchester | BLK ContractsVisit website
Electricians Manchester 24 Hour Manchester Electrical Services Visit website
Electricians Manchester | Electrical contractors Manchester | Approved Electricians in ManchesterVisit website
NICEIC Approved Electrical Contractor | Electricans in Trafford Park, Manchester Visit website
Manchester Electrician. Electrical Contractors ManchesterVisit website
Manchester Electrician - Amara ElectricalVisit website
Electrical Rewire Of Your Home? No Problem
If your home needs rewired but you feel daunted by the thought of all the disruption and mess, this may help ease your fears.
Have you just moved into a new home? And have you been told it needs an electrical rewire? The thought of rewiring your home is probably daunting to most people. You know it needs done but thinking about all the disruption is off putting.
We at Capital City Electrical totally understand that. That is why we go to great lengths to ensure that your home is rewired as quickly and with as less disruption as possible. We work fast and efficiently to minimise any inconvenience.
But what’s involved?
- Firstly we strip out all the old wiring one circuit at a time.
- We add in new cable to each circuit and pull it up to the intended electrical sockets and wall switches. For this we need to crawl under the floorboards if there is space. Otherwise, flooring needs to be pulled up (which we put back obviously).
- We need to make a slot or a groove to install the new cables into walls. This is called “chasing” or “raggling” (in Scotland). Raggling is a very messy part of the job but we use a vacuum cleaner attached to the raggling machine which minimises any mess.
- These raggles need to now be made good. So we get a professional plasterer in to plaster the walls which have been disrupted.
- After this we install the new sockets and switches.
- Then it is a full power test to make sure everything is safe.
Depending on the size, this kind of job can take up to 10 days. At no point would we leave an occupied house without power overnight. As well as using dust sheets everywhere, we tidy up our mess and vacuum every night leaving the house habitable. Read some of our testimonials to see what our customers thought of us after a rewiring job.
We are NICEIC approved electricians so you can be sure of a professional service. Get in touch now for a free no obligation quote.
Author: Capital City Electrical
Related services in Manchester
Does your business provide Electrician Manchester?
Want your Electrician business in Manchester
to appear at the top of these results? Simply add your services
and it's done.