Companies offering Electrician near Preston, United Kingdom
Electrician Preston Choice Electrical Contractors Preston ElectriciansVisit website
Electrical services Blackburn South – Pace Auto Electronics for complete auto electrical servicesVisit website
Electricians Preston 24 Hour Electrical Contractors in PrestonVisit website
Contact Angel Electrical Services - Blackburn's luxury ElectricianVisit website
Blackburn Electrician - 24 Hour Electricians BlackburnVisit website
House | Atten Electrical ServicesVisit website
Electrician Preston | Complete Electrical and Property Solutions LtdVisit website
Electrical services in Blackburn NorthVisit website
You are not authorized to view this pageVisit website
Electrician in Preston and Part P Registered : Dave O'Brien Electrical ServicesVisit website
Electricians Preston | PS ElectricalVisit website
Greenway Electrical Ltd | Electrical Contractors PrestonVisit website
NT Electrician - serving Preston, Blackpool, Blackburn, Southport and moreVisit website
Preston Electricians - 24 Hour Electrical Services in PrestonVisit website
Commercial Electrical Services : BlackburnVisit website
24 Hour Electrician in Preston - Needham Electrical Services LtdVisit website
Electricians Preston | Walker Electrical - Professional electrical work throughout the North West from Preston based Walker Electrical Contractors LtdEVisit website
Blackburn Electricians - 24 Hour Electrical Services in BlackburnVisit website
Coxhead Electrical - Specialist Electrical InstallationsVisit website
Electrical Contractors - Preston & The North West - Electrical ServicesVisit website
Preston Electrician - 07704 213224 | Johnstones Electrical ServicesVisit website
ORMISTON ELECTRICAL SERVICES | Preston Electrician & ContractorsVisit website
Electrician Preston | Electricians Lancashire | Solar PanelsVisit website
Electrical Rewire Of Your Home? No Problem
If your home needs rewired but you feel daunted by the thought of all the disruption and mess, this may help ease your fears.
Have you just moved into a new home? And have you been told it needs an electrical rewire? The thought of rewiring your home is probably daunting to most people. You know it needs done but thinking about all the disruption is off putting.
We at Capital City Electrical totally understand that. That is why we go to great lengths to ensure that your home is rewired as quickly and with as less disruption as possible. We work fast and efficiently to minimise any inconvenience.
But what’s involved?
- Firstly we strip out all the old wiring one circuit at a time.
- We add in new cable to each circuit and pull it up to the intended electrical sockets and wall switches. For this we need to crawl under the floorboards if there is space. Otherwise, flooring needs to be pulled up (which we put back obviously).
- We need to make a slot or a groove to install the new cables into walls. This is called “chasing” or “raggling” (in Scotland). Raggling is a very messy part of the job but we use a vacuum cleaner attached to the raggling machine which minimises any mess.
- These raggles need to now be made good. So we get a professional plasterer in to plaster the walls which have been disrupted.
- After this we install the new sockets and switches.
- Then it is a full power test to make sure everything is safe.
Depending on the size, this kind of job can take up to 10 days. At no point would we leave an occupied house without power overnight. As well as using dust sheets everywhere, we tidy up our mess and vacuum every night leaving the house habitable. Read some of our testimonials to see what our customers thought of us after a rewiring job.
We are NICEIC approved electricians so you can be sure of a professional service. Get in touch now for a free no obligation quote.
Author: Capital City Electrical
Related services in Preston
Does your business provide Electrician Preston?
Want your Electrician business in Preston
to appear at the top of these results? Simply add your services
and it's done.