Companies offering Electrician near Slough, United Kingdom
Auto-electrical distributors, Slough, Heathrow Auto Electrical LtdVisit website
Lighting High Wycombe. Audio Visual Electricians Slough & MaidenheadVisit website
DATON Electrical Services Ltd offering Electrical Contractors, House Electricians, House and Commercial Electrical services in and around Slough BerkshVisit website
Certified electricians in Slough and London | MD ElectricalVisit website
Electricians | Orbital Electrical LtdVisit website
House - Sandford ElectricalVisit website
Electrical Contractors in Langley, Slough | Robert Clack Electrical Contracting Ltd.Visit website
House electricians| Samuel Electrical Services| SloughVisit website
SES - Power Distribution Units, Entertainment & Event PDU ManufacturersVisit website
Electricians Slough - Electrical Contractor Slough - Electrical Services SloughVisit website
Electricians | Slough, Berkshire - Wilsons WiringVisit website
Active Electrical | Electrician Maidenhead and Henley on ThamesVisit website
Slough Electrical Services | Electricians in SloughVisit website
Focus Electrical Services (London) Ltd | Commercial ElectriciansVisit website
Electricians and Electrical Contractors in Slough - Focus Electrical Services (London)Visit website
electrician slough, electricians in slough, slough electrician, slough electricians, 24 hour electrician slough, 24 hour electricians in slough, emergeVisit website
Osman Electrical Ltd- Electrical Contractors BerkshireVisit website
24 HOUR ELECTRICIANS SLOUGH 07503707661 - Electricians In Slough 07503707661 - Electrician Slough - Expert Professional 24 Hour Electricians Visit website
House Electricians | Electrician | Slough - Welco Electrical ServicesVisit website
Electrical Installations | Berkeley Installations | Slough, BerkshireVisit website
Electrical Rewire Of Your Home? No Problem
If your home needs rewired but you feel daunted by the thought of all the disruption and mess, this may help ease your fears.
Have you just moved into a new home? And have you been told it needs an electrical rewire? The thought of rewiring your home is probably daunting to most people. You know it needs done but thinking about all the disruption is off putting.
We at Capital City Electrical totally understand that. That is why we go to great lengths to ensure that your home is rewired as quickly and with as less disruption as possible. We work fast and efficiently to minimise any inconvenience.
But what’s involved?
- Firstly we strip out all the old wiring one circuit at a time.
- We add in new cable to each circuit and pull it up to the intended electrical sockets and wall switches. For this we need to crawl under the floorboards if there is space. Otherwise, flooring needs to be pulled up (which we put back obviously).
- We need to make a slot or a groove to install the new cables into walls. This is called “chasing” or “raggling” (in Scotland). Raggling is a very messy part of the job but we use a vacuum cleaner attached to the raggling machine which minimises any mess.
- These raggles need to now be made good. So we get a professional plasterer in to plaster the walls which have been disrupted.
- After this we install the new sockets and switches.
- Then it is a full power test to make sure everything is safe.
Depending on the size, this kind of job can take up to 10 days. At no point would we leave an occupied house without power overnight. As well as using dust sheets everywhere, we tidy up our mess and vacuum every night leaving the house habitable. Read some of our testimonials to see what our customers thought of us after a rewiring job.
We are NICEIC approved electricians so you can be sure of a professional service. Get in touch now for a free no obligation quote.
Author: Capital City Electrical
Related services in Slough
Does your business provide Electrician Slough?
Want your Electrician business in Slough
to appear at the top of these results? Simply add your services
and it's done.