Companies offering Solicitor near Columbus, United States
Ohio Criminal Lawyer | Columbus Criminal Defense Attorney - DUI & DWI Yavitch & Palmer Co., L.P.A.Visit website
Columbus Lawyers: O’Connor, Acciani, & LevyVisit website
Columbus Criminal & DUI Defense Attorneys - Koenig, Long LLC | The Columbus Criminal & DUI Defense Lawyers with Koenig, Long LLC have a proven Visit website
Columbus Bankruptcy Lawyer, Chapter 7, Chapter 13 Attorney, Foreclosure DefenseVisit website
Bankruptcy Attorney Columbus Ohio | Chapter 7,11,13 Bankruptcy LawyersVisit website
Chad K. Hemminger | Columbus Criminal Defense LawyerVisit website
Tax Attorney Columbus Ohio | Waters Law, LLC | Ohio Tax LawyerVisit website
Health Care Lawyer | Columbus Ohio Attorney - Murphy Law Office, LLCVisit website
Columbus Criminal Defense Attorney | Ohio DUI Lawyer | Joslyn Law FirmVisit website
Stephen E. Schafer, ESQ. - Columbus Ohio Bankruptcy AttorneyVisit website
William L. Geary CO. LPA | Columbus Family LawyerVisit website
Strip, Hoppers, Leithart, McGrath & Terlecky Co., LPA - Lawyers in Columbus, Ohio - HouseVisit website
Mortgage Modification: House Foreclosures: Save your HomeVisit website
Columbus Attorney Ronald Wittel Ohio LawyerVisit website
Columbus Bankruptcy Lawyer, Columbus Bankruptcy Attorney, Bankruptcy Attorney Columbus Ohio, Stephanie Dailey Law OfficesVisit website
Columbus Criminal Defense Attorney & Ohio DUI LawyerVisit website
Why Every Adult Should Write A Will
We never know what is going to happen in our lives but by having a Will you have the comfort in knowing that if the worst happens those closest to you will be taken care of.
10 Reasons Why You Should Write A Will Today
We don't often think about dying when we are young but if you have assets that you would wish to be inherited by a specific person, or a family that you want to protect then you should ensure you have a legally binding Will.
- After your death, it will be a very stressful time for your family and those closest to you. Having a Will in place makes the process of dealing with your estate (possessions, property, money and digital assets) much easier for your family.
- If a person dies without a Will (Intestate), their estate is distributed following the rules of your country's laws. This may mean that people you did not expect may inherit your estate.
- Should you die intestate and are not married, have step-children and an ex-spouse, you may find that your ex gets everything and your current partner and children are left with nothing.
- If you have grandchildren that you would like to gift some money or treasured possessions then this should be included in a Will.
- Having a Will speeds up the process of distributing a deceased's death.
- With a Will, you can appoint an executor that you trust.
- By taking advice from a Solicitor you can write a Will that will reduce the amount of Inheritance Tax due.
- In a Will, you can specify gifts to friends or charities that would not benefit should you die Intestate.
- You can stipulate who should take care of your minor children if they are left without any parents.
- If you have no living relatives the Government will benefit from your Estate. By writing a Will you can leave your estate to a friend or charity.
Writing a simple, legally binding Will is not expensive. The cost of a Will easily outweighs the benefits it provides to both you, your family and anybody who benefits from it. For further information on writing a Will please get in touch with one of the solicitors at Fergusson Law in Edinburgh.
Author: J Fergusson
Related services in Columbus
Does your business provide Solicitor Columbus?
Want your Solicitor business in Columbus
to appear at the top of these results? Simply add your services
and it's done.