Companies offering Lawyer near Denver, United States
Denver Social Security Lawyers: Denver Disability Attorney Visit website
Denver Criminal LawyerVisit website
Building Defects | Colorado Real Estate AttorneyVisit website
Attorneys in Highlands Ranch Colorado | The Law Center P.C.Visit website
Jacob E. Martinez | Denver Criminal Defense Lawyer | Denver DUI LawyerVisit website
Denver, CO Bankruptcy Lawyers | Divorce | Cohen & Cohen, P.C.Visit website
Finest Denver Immigration Lawyer, Immigration Lawyer Denver COVisit website
Lawyer Denver | Personal Injury Attorney | Medical Malpractice LawyersVisit website
Denver, CO Lawyer | Lawyer 80111 | Denver Estate PlanningVisit website
Denver, CO Lawyer | Lawyer 80246 | Jennifer Anntoinette Rivera & AssociatesVisit website
Lawyer Denver-Westminster |Colorado Attorney | Injury Law FirmVisit website
Denver Personal Injury Attorney - Colorado accident Lawyers Visit website
Top 10 Things EverVisit website
Denver Bankruptcy Attorney | Foster Law Group | Colorado Bankruptcy LawVisit website
Denver Law Offices of Snell & Wilmer - Denver LawyersVisit website
Colorado Divorce, Child Custody & Child Support Attorneys | Denver Divorce Lawyers | Harris Family LawVisit website
Joseph Law Firm, P.C. - Immigration Law Experts - Denver Colorado Immigration Attorney - Colorado Springs Immigration AttorneyVisit website
Why Every Adult Should Write A Will
We never know what is going to happen in our lives but by having a Will you have the comfort in knowing that if the worst happens those closest to you will be taken care of.
10 Reasons Why You Should Write A Will Today
We don't often think about dying when we are young but if you have assets that you would wish to be inherited by a specific person, or a family that you want to protect then you should ensure you have a legally binding Will.
- After your death, it will be a very stressful time for your family and those closest to you. Having a Will in place makes the process of dealing with your estate (possessions, property, money and digital assets) much easier for your family.
- If a person dies without a Will (Intestate), their estate is distributed following the rules of your country's laws. This may mean that people you did not expect may inherit your estate.
- Should you die intestate and are not married, have step-children and an ex-spouse, you may find that your ex gets everything and your current partner and children are left with nothing.
- If you have grandchildren that you would like to gift some money or treasured possessions then this should be included in a Will.
- Having a Will speeds up the process of distributing a deceased's death.
- With a Will, you can appoint an executor that you trust.
- By taking advice from a Solicitor you can write a Will that will reduce the amount of Inheritance Tax due.
- In a Will, you can specify gifts to friends or charities that would not benefit should you die Intestate.
- You can stipulate who should take care of your minor children if they are left without any parents.
- If you have no living relatives the Government will benefit from your Estate. By writing a Will you can leave your estate to a friend or charity.
Writing a simple, legally binding Will is not expensive. The cost of a Will easily outweighs the benefits it provides to both you, your family and anybody who benefits from it. For further information on writing a Will please get in touch with one of the solicitors at Fergusson Law in Edinburgh.
Author: J Fergusson
Related services in Denver
Does your business provide Lawyer Denver?
Want your Lawyer business in Denver
to appear at the top of these results? Simply add your services
and it's done.