Companies offering Solicitor near Fairfax Station, Virginia, United States
Fairfax: Fairfax, Leesburg, Northern, VA: Robinson Law PLLCVisit website
Karen Kirkpatrick, Attorney at LawVisit website
Fairfax County, Virginia DUI Lawyer - DUI AttorneyVisit website
Fairfax VA Family Law Lawyer | Fairfax County Serious Injuries Attorney | Reston Estate PlanningVisit website
Lorton Valley. A residential community in Lorton, VirginiaVisit website
Fairfax Personal Injury Lawyer | Northern Virginia Family Law Attorney | DUI, Criminal DefenseVisit website
Fairfax Business Lawyer | Business Law Attorney Fairfax VA | Fairfax LLC Formation Attorney | Law VirginiaVisit website
Fairfax Virginia Attorneys | Virginia Criminal LawyerVisit website
In House Pet Euthanasia & Hospice Care | Mobile VeterinariansVisit website
Fairfax DUI Lawyer | Defense Attorney Steve DuckettVisit website
Forest Ridge Homeowners Association, Sterling VAVisit website
Fairfax Criminal Defense Attorneys | Northern Virginia Trial Lawyers | Annandale Injury LawyerVisit website
The League of Women Voters of the Fairfax Area (LWVFA)Visit website
Virginia Personal Injury Attorneys | Weiner, Spivey & Miller, PLCVisit website
Virginia Divorce Lawyers - Livesay & Myers, PCVisit website
If You Need Defense Against Criminal Charges in Northern Virginia, Get the Competence and Compassion of the Taylor Law Company on Your SideVisit website
Fairfax Divorce Attorneys | Alexandria Family Law Lawyers | McLean Property Division Lawyer Virginia VAVisit website
Why Every Adult Should Write A Will
We never know what is going to happen in our lives but by having a Will you have the comfort in knowing that if the worst happens those closest to you will be taken care of.
10 Reasons Why You Should Write A Will Today
We don't often think about dying when we are young but if you have assets that you would wish to be inherited by a specific person, or a family that you want to protect then you should ensure you have a legally binding Will.
- After your death, it will be a very stressful time for your family and those closest to you. Having a Will in place makes the process of dealing with your estate (possessions, property, money and digital assets) much easier for your family.
- If a person dies without a Will (Intestate), their estate is distributed following the rules of your country's laws. This may mean that people you did not expect may inherit your estate.
- Should you die intestate and are not married, have step-children and an ex-spouse, you may find that your ex gets everything and your current partner and children are left with nothing.
- If you have grandchildren that you would like to gift some money or treasured possessions then this should be included in a Will.
- Having a Will speeds up the process of distributing a deceased's death.
- With a Will, you can appoint an executor that you trust.
- By taking advice from a Solicitor you can write a Will that will reduce the amount of Inheritance Tax due.
- In a Will, you can specify gifts to friends or charities that would not benefit should you die Intestate.
- You can stipulate who should take care of your minor children if they are left without any parents.
- If you have no living relatives the Government will benefit from your Estate. By writing a Will you can leave your estate to a friend or charity.
Writing a simple, legally binding Will is not expensive. The cost of a Will easily outweighs the benefits it provides to both you, your family and anybody who benefits from it. For further information on writing a Will please get in touch with one of the solicitors at Fergusson Law in Edinburgh.
Author: J Fergusson
Related services in Fairfax Station
Does your business provide Solicitor Fairfax Station, Virginia?
Want your Solicitor business in Fairfax Station, Virginia
to appear at the top of these results? Simply add your services
and it's done.