Companies offering Lawyer near Norfolk, United States
Norfolk Criminal Defense Lawyer | Curcione Law, PLCVisit website
Norfolk Divorce Lawyer | Military DivorceVisit website
Bankruptcy and Divorce Lawyer in Norfolk and Virginia Beach | Berg Legal ClinicVisit website
Contact a Norfolk Injury Attorney | Lowell Stanley Injury LawyersVisit website
Homepage | Bob Jeffries LawVisit website
Virginia Beach Bankruptcy Attorney | the David McCormick Law GroupVisit website
Norfolk Virginia Reckless Driving Divorce DUI Traffic Child Custody Laws|Lawyer | Assisting Customers with Criminal/Traffic & Family Law Cases In NVisit website
Norfolk Employment Law Attorney | Virginia Beach Discrimination Lawyer | Chesapeake VA Wrongful TerminationVisit website
Norfolk Personal Injury Lawyer, Accident Attorney | Joe Miller Law, Ltd.Visit website
Virginia Beach Family Law Attorney | Norfolk Fathers Rights Lawyer | Chesapeake VA Child Custody & Parenting Time Law OfficeVisit website
Norfolk VA Personal Injury Lawyer | Criminal Law CasesVisit website
Norfolk Virginia Family Lawyers – Commander & CarlsonVisit website
Norfolk Bankruptcy Lawyer | the David McCormick Law GroupVisit website
Military Criminal Defense Lawyer | McCormack & McCormackVisit website
Norfolk & Virginia Beach Personal Injury Lawyers | Auto Accident Lawyers Serving Virginia Beach & Norfolk, VA Visit website
Norfolk DUI Lawyer | Virginia DUI and DWI Defense AttorneyVisit website
Divorce Lawyers in Virginia Beach VA | The Firm For MenVisit website
Why Every Adult Should Write A Will
We never know what is going to happen in our lives but by having a Will you have the comfort in knowing that if the worst happens those closest to you will be taken care of.
10 Reasons Why You Should Write A Will Today
We don't often think about dying when we are young but if you have assets that you would wish to be inherited by a specific person, or a family that you want to protect then you should ensure you have a legally binding Will.
- After your death, it will be a very stressful time for your family and those closest to you. Having a Will in place makes the process of dealing with your estate (possessions, property, money and digital assets) much easier for your family.
- If a person dies without a Will (Intestate), their estate is distributed following the rules of your country's laws. This may mean that people you did not expect may inherit your estate.
- Should you die intestate and are not married, have step-children and an ex-spouse, you may find that your ex gets everything and your current partner and children are left with nothing.
- If you have grandchildren that you would like to gift some money or treasured possessions then this should be included in a Will.
- Having a Will speeds up the process of distributing a deceased's death.
- With a Will, you can appoint an executor that you trust.
- By taking advice from a Solicitor you can write a Will that will reduce the amount of Inheritance Tax due.
- In a Will, you can specify gifts to friends or charities that would not benefit should you die Intestate.
- You can stipulate who should take care of your minor children if they are left without any parents.
- If you have no living relatives the Government will benefit from your Estate. By writing a Will you can leave your estate to a friend or charity.
Writing a simple, legally binding Will is not expensive. The cost of a Will easily outweighs the benefits it provides to both you, your family and anybody who benefits from it. For further information on writing a Will please get in touch with one of the solicitors at Fergusson Law in Edinburgh.
Author: J Fergusson
Related services in Norfolk
Does your business provide Lawyer Norfolk?
Want your Lawyer business in Norfolk
to appear at the top of these results? Simply add your services
and it's done.