Companies offering Lawyer near Reno, United States
Immigration, Personal Injury, Criminal Defense Attorney, Reno, NevadaVisit website
Reno Law Offices of Snell & Wilmer - Reno LawyersVisit website
Kathleen T. Breckenridge, Ltd. Law Office - Reno, NevadaVisit website
Reno Criminal Defense Lawyers | Nevada Medical Malpractice Attorneys Visit website
Jacksonville Florida Divorce and Child Custody Attorney - The Luna Law FirmVisit website
Reno, NV Lawyer | Lawyer in Reno, NV | The Law Office of Jerry WrightVisit website
Tribute to Marilyn York - Reno Divorce Attorney ExtraordinaireVisit website
Law Office of Sean Patterson - Reno Bankruptcy Attorney | Bankruptcy Services | Nevada Bankruptcy Lawyer | Sean P. Patterson Law OfficesVisit website
Marilyn York - Divorce Lawyers in Reno - Family Law - Child CustodyVisit website
Byron Bergeron :: Criminal Defense Attorney :: Lawyer in Reno, NVVisit website
Reno DUI Lawyer | Reno DUI Law FirmVisit website
My blog | Just another WordPress locationVisit website
Lawyer Reno, NV - Todd L. Torvinen Attorney at LawVisit website
Easily Find Lawyers & Attorneys Reno, Nevada (NV) on Lawyer List RenoVisit website
Reno Criminal Defense Attorney | Criminal Defense Lawyer RenoVisit website
Burning Man Lawyer | Reno Criminal Lawyer | Reno DUI AttorneyVisit website
Reno Nevada Employment Attorneys, | Reno Nevada Employment LawyersVisit website
Reno Estate Planning Lawyer – Law Office of J. Robert ParkeVisit website
Kaitlyn Miller Law | Lawyer In Reno, NVVisit website
Richard Hill Attorney at Law, Reno Nevada.Visit website
Attorney Profile | Hal Taylor - Attorney at Law, Nevada & CaliforniaVisit website
Bert Guerra Law | Personal Injury Attorney Lawyer RenoVisit website
Why Every Adult Should Write A Will
We never know what is going to happen in our lives but by having a Will you have the comfort in knowing that if the worst happens those closest to you will be taken care of.
10 Reasons Why You Should Write A Will Today
We don't often think about dying when we are young but if you have assets that you would wish to be inherited by a specific person, or a family that you want to protect then you should ensure you have a legally binding Will.
- After your death, it will be a very stressful time for your family and those closest to you. Having a Will in place makes the process of dealing with your estate (possessions, property, money and digital assets) much easier for your family.
- If a person dies without a Will (Intestate), their estate is distributed following the rules of your country's laws. This may mean that people you did not expect may inherit your estate.
- Should you die intestate and are not married, have step-children and an ex-spouse, you may find that your ex gets everything and your current partner and children are left with nothing.
- If you have grandchildren that you would like to gift some money or treasured possessions then this should be included in a Will.
- Having a Will speeds up the process of distributing a deceased's death.
- With a Will, you can appoint an executor that you trust.
- By taking advice from a Solicitor you can write a Will that will reduce the amount of Inheritance Tax due.
- In a Will, you can specify gifts to friends or charities that would not benefit should you die Intestate.
- You can stipulate who should take care of your minor children if they are left without any parents.
- If you have no living relatives the Government will benefit from your Estate. By writing a Will you can leave your estate to a friend or charity.
Writing a simple, legally binding Will is not expensive. The cost of a Will easily outweighs the benefits it provides to both you, your family and anybody who benefits from it. For further information on writing a Will please get in touch with one of the solicitors at Fergusson Law in Edinburgh.
Author: J Fergusson
Related services in Reno
Does your business provide Lawyer Reno?
Want your Lawyer business in Reno
to appear at the top of these results? Simply add your services
and it's done.