Companies offering Lawyer near Scottsdale, United States
Scottsdale Bankruptcy Attorney | Low Cost Bankruptcy Lawyer ScottsdaleVisit website
Scottsdale Estate Planning Attorney | Mark Bregman Law OfficeVisit website
Scottsdale Divorce Attorney | Family LawyersVisit website
Scottsdale Family Lawyer | Cost-Efficient Help With DivorceVisit website
Scottsdale Criminal LawyerVisit website
Phoenix Estate Planning Lawyer | Scottsdale | Gorman & JonesVisit website
Scottsdale Divorce and Estate Planning LawyersVisit website
Scottsdale Criminal Defense Attorney | Criminal Lawyer in ScottsdaleVisit website
Scottsdale Personal Injury Lawyer | Scottsdale accident attorney | Arizona Accident Attorney - AzaccidentVisit website
Scottsdale Divorce Lawyers | Family Law Attorneys Scottsdale, ArizonaVisit website
Scottsdale, AZ Lawyer | Scottsdale, AZ | Cordell & CordellVisit website
Scottsdale Business Attorneys | Tempe AZ Employment LawyersVisit website
Phoenix Divorce & Family Law Lawyer | Scottsdale Child Custody Lawyer | Child SupportVisit website
Medical Malpractice Lawyer in Phoenix, Scottsdale, AZ | Attorney Adam DavisVisit website
Scottsdale Attorneys - Bankruptcy, Real Estate, Personal Injury & Family (Divorce) Law Visit website
Scottsdale DUI Defense Attorney | Tempe DWI Lawyer | Arizona Drunk Driving Arrest Lawyers Visit website
Divorce Lawyer Scottsdale | Paradise Valley Family Law Attorney | AZ Child CustodyVisit website
Scottsdale DUI Lawyer: Aggressive DUI DefenseVisit website
Scottsdale Bankruptcy Attorneys and Lawyers | The Bornmann Law Group, PLLCVisit website
Why Every Adult Should Write A Will
We never know what is going to happen in our lives but by having a Will you have the comfort in knowing that if the worst happens those closest to you will be taken care of.
10 Reasons Why You Should Write A Will Today
We don't often think about dying when we are young but if you have assets that you would wish to be inherited by a specific person, or a family that you want to protect then you should ensure you have a legally binding Will.
- After your death, it will be a very stressful time for your family and those closest to you. Having a Will in place makes the process of dealing with your estate (possessions, property, money and digital assets) much easier for your family.
- If a person dies without a Will (Intestate), their estate is distributed following the rules of your country's laws. This may mean that people you did not expect may inherit your estate.
- Should you die intestate and are not married, have step-children and an ex-spouse, you may find that your ex gets everything and your current partner and children are left with nothing.
- If you have grandchildren that you would like to gift some money or treasured possessions then this should be included in a Will.
- Having a Will speeds up the process of distributing a deceased's death.
- With a Will, you can appoint an executor that you trust.
- By taking advice from a Solicitor you can write a Will that will reduce the amount of Inheritance Tax due.
- In a Will, you can specify gifts to friends or charities that would not benefit should you die Intestate.
- You can stipulate who should take care of your minor children if they are left without any parents.
- If you have no living relatives the Government will benefit from your Estate. By writing a Will you can leave your estate to a friend or charity.
Writing a simple, legally binding Will is not expensive. The cost of a Will easily outweighs the benefits it provides to both you, your family and anybody who benefits from it. For further information on writing a Will please get in touch with one of the solicitors at Fergusson Law in Edinburgh.
Author: J Fergusson
Related services in Scottsdale
Does your business provide Lawyer Scottsdale?
Want your Lawyer business in Scottsdale
to appear at the top of these results? Simply add your services
and it's done.