Companies offering Lawyer near Wichita, United States
Warrior Lawyers are Wichita Criminal Defense AttorneysVisit website
Scott Law P.A. - Wichita Kansas Medical Malpractice & Accident Lawyer | Personal Injury, Workers Compensation and Disability AttorneyVisit website
Wichita DUI Defense Firm - Wichita Dui Defense LawyerVisit website
Wichita Falls, TX Lawyer | Lawyer 76301 | The Law Office Of Tom SchrandtVisit website
Wichita Bankruptcy Attorney | Criminal Defense Lawyer | Wills & EstatesVisit website
WICHITA INJURY LAWYER | KANSAS ACCIDENTS LAW FIRM | PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEY IN WICHITA KSVisit website
Wichita Bankruptcy Lawyer | Bankruptcy Attorney in Wichita KansasVisit website
Ney & Adams - Criminal Defense Attorneys - Law Office in Wichita, KansasVisit website
Tax Attorney, Liens, Levies, Warrants, Garnishments, Audits, Wichita, KSVisit website
Wichita Lawyer | Wichita Civil Litigation and Personal Injury | Wichita Legal ServicesVisit website
DUI Attorneys in Wichita, Topeka, and Lawrence, KS | DUI Defense Team of Joseph, Hollander and Craft LLC Visit website
Wichita Personal Injury Lawyers | WichitaLaw.com (888) 687-2400 Visit website
Wichita's Luxury Bankruptcy Attorney - Wichita Bankruptcy HouseVisit website
Wichita Divorce and Family Law Lawyer | Kansas Business Law Attorney | Sedgwick County Real Estate Law FirmVisit website
Wichita, KS Lawyer | Lawyer 67202 | Law Offices Of Randall J. RateVisit website
Stacy L. Ortega, P.A., Wichita, Kansas, Family Law Attorney - KS lawyer handling divorce, child custody, child support & paternityVisit website
House - Accident Recovery TeamVisit website
WICHITA DIVORCE ATTORNEY | KANSAS FAMILY LAW FIRM | DIVORCE LAWYER IN WICHITAVisit website
Kansas Bankruptcy Attorney | Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 Attorney in Wichita, KansasVisit website
Tom C. Cotton Attorney at Law - Legal Services | Wichita Falls, TXVisit website
Wichita, Kansas Personal Injury Attorneys | Roger Riedmiller Law OfficeVisit website
Wichita Kansas Personal Injury Lawyers : Warner Law OfficesVisit website
Wichita Criminal Defense Attorney | Sedgwick County KS DUI Lawyer | Derby Kansas Divorce Attorney Visit website
Kansas Bankruptcy Attorney | Wichita Consumer Debt Lawyer | Sedgwick County, KSVisit website
Injury Lawyer Wichita Falls | The Nix Law Firm | Lawton Attorney TexomaVisit website
Kansas Personal Injury Attorney | Wichita Accident & Insurance Lawyer | Ray Hodge & Associates LLCVisit website
Law Office of Jennifer L. Stultz LLCVisit website
Consumer | Business | Bankruptcy | Litigation | TransactionsVisit website
Jihyun Kim - Kansas Immigration LawyerVisit website
WICHITA CRIMINAL LAWYER | KANSAS LEGAL REPRESENTATIVE LAW FIRM | CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY IN WICHITA KSVisit website
Wichita Defense Lawyer –Visit website
Immigration Attorney & Lawyer | O'Hara O'Hara Law Offices - Wichita, KansasVisit website
Why Every Adult Should Write A Will
We never know what is going to happen in our lives but by having a Will you have the comfort in knowing that if the worst happens those closest to you will be taken care of.
10 Reasons Why You Should Write A Will Today
We don't often think about dying when we are young but if you have assets that you would wish to be inherited by a specific person, or a family that you want to protect then you should ensure you have a legally binding Will.
- After your death, it will be a very stressful time for your family and those closest to you. Having a Will in place makes the process of dealing with your estate (possessions, property, money and digital assets) much easier for your family.
- If a person dies without a Will (Intestate), their estate is distributed following the rules of your country's laws. This may mean that people you did not expect may inherit your estate.
- Should you die intestate and are not married, have step-children and an ex-spouse, you may find that your ex gets everything and your current partner and children are left with nothing.
- If you have grandchildren that you would like to gift some money or treasured possessions then this should be included in a Will.
- Having a Will speeds up the process of distributing a deceased's death.
- With a Will, you can appoint an executor that you trust.
- By taking advice from a Solicitor you can write a Will that will reduce the amount of Inheritance Tax due.
- In a Will, you can specify gifts to friends or charities that would not benefit should you die Intestate.
- You can stipulate who should take care of your minor children if they are left without any parents.
- If you have no living relatives the Government will benefit from your Estate. By writing a Will you can leave your estate to a friend or charity.
Writing a simple, legally binding Will is not expensive. The cost of a Will easily outweighs the benefits it provides to both you, your family and anybody who benefits from it. For further information on writing a Will please get in touch with one of the solicitors at Fergusson Law in Edinburgh.
Author: J Fergusson
Related services in Wichita
Does your business provide Lawyer Wichita?
Want your Lawyer business in Wichita
to appear at the top of these results? Simply add your services
and it's done.